[Amps] Hole punches

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 06:04:26 EDT 2021

I have sets of punches here I've picked up at hamfests over the years.
Makes clean holes in steel so much easier but be sure to use cutting
oil so they don't get dull.  If you've ever watched pros working with
milling machines in a shop you'll see they use plenty of oil.  Never
do a dry cut on metal.  This goes for hole saws and bits also.  I've
searched for years at hamfests for square punches and never found any.
For some reason square punches are unobtainium, harder to find than
flat coil clips and ham band crystals.

73
Rob
K5UJ