[Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

Robert W5AJ woodr90 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 03:48:30 EDT 2021

Screw #6-32

Searched for Philips or Hex (ALLEN) head at one local hardware store, All too Long

Quit driving around and checked other two hardware stores via internet and didn’t look Hopeful

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FN1OD4

#6-32  ¼” long internal hex

Hopefully head is large enough to match up

Will post update after delivery

73 W5AJ

PS:  On the other side (far side) story that got going!   Have a box marked Allen wrenches

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_(brand)

When I go to the store and buy Hex wrenches, they go in the Allen Wrench box at home

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_(brand)#/media/File:Folding_Allen_key_set.jpg