[Amps] MLA-2500 Tube Conversion

William Miller wmillerfromtherez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 07:16:24 EDT 2021

I found good quality, #6-32x1/4, allen button head socket screws for my amp
project's exterior panels here:
   https://www.ebay.com/str/theboltbarn?_bkw=%236-32x1%2F4+allen+button
I got the black oxide finish and they had a 'oily feeling' rust/corrosion
protective coating that was easily washed off with a rinse of solvent.

Bill
N2SMX