[Amps] Alpha 91b anomaly

Alek Petkovic vk6apk at bigpond.com
Mon Sep 27 21:17:39 EDT 2021

Sadly, not much that will help.

Steve, VK6VZ has a 91B that burnt out the transformer. He has a new
transformer but I'm not sure that he has installed it yet.

I thought that he may be able to follow the record of your investigation
and either verify or offer a different result.

I'm pretty certain he is a subscriber to this list.

73, Alek.