[Amps] What to do about 'Neutral' in HB amp?

MU 4CX250B 4cx250b at miamioh.edu
Thu Dec 29 08:35:54 EST 2022

Ahh, yes, now I remember that circuit. I was under the impression that
blower speed was relatively insensitive to voltage for an induction motor,
with the reduced voltage mostly affecting the back pressure the blower
could accommodate. I remember messing around with reduced AC voltages for
the blower in my homebrew 7877 amp, but never saw much impact on blower
RPM.
73,
Jim w8zr
Sent from my iPhone