[Amps] AL82 problem PO meter help needed

gudguyham at aol.com gudguyham at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 13:23:55 EST 2022

There’s a calibration pot just under the left hand meter on the meter board that adjusts the PO meter.  This is NOT a watt meter it’s an RF volt meter that’s all.  You can calibrate it against a wattmeter but it’s frequency sensitive.  Consider it a relative meter that’s ball park.

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS