[Amps] DX-100B CW Keying

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 08:32:21 EST 2022

I'd post your question here:
https://antiqueradios.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=5

The reason is that you need to communicate with vintage radio people.
I've never owned a DX100 but my experience with classic transmitters
is that manufacturers made fairly significant changes over production
runs and the fellows referencing the DX-100 instead of the DX-100B may
be giving inaccurate information.  For example, EFJ's Ranger began as
a cathode keyed rig, but the next major revision added a keying bias
circuit for grid keying.  Next came a PTT modification.  So, it's
possible the 100B is grid keyed.  You need to use google to find the
differences between the 100, and 100B.

Happy New Year

Rob
K5UJ