[Amps] Why does power output increase?

Victor Rosenthal 4X6GP k2vco.vic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 09:43:23 EDT 2022

The power increases after I transmit for a while. Then if I leave the
amp on standby, it goes back to what it was before. But this resistor
has the same current through it whenever the amp is on. If it were
dropping in value, it wouldn't matter whether I was transmitting or not.
The power would go up and stay up. So I don't think this is the problem.

73,
Victor, 4X6GP
Rehovot, Israel
CWops #5