[Amps] Modern Op-Amp shunt stabilizator power supply (for tetrode screen)

John Lyles jtml at losalamos.com
Wed Mar 2 00:31:22 EST 2022

The LM748 is very obsolete. LM301AN is a similar decompensated old op
amp that should substitute. Both have about the same open loop gain
curve and the 301 has a flatter phase vs freq plot. It is not available
from the major distributors either, in plastic DIP package. However
Jameco has them for $2.95 each.

A more modern approach is a LT1037IN8 from Analog Devices. This Linear
Technology single op amp also fits in the same socket and has better
offset voltage among other improvements. Also a decompensated part.

John

K5PRO