[Amps] DRAKE L-4 AMP - 'rewiring the ON/OFF switch"

Stan Gammons buttercup11421 at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:47:30 EST 2022

If the idea is to take the burden off the hard to find on/off switch, my
solution was making an external on/off switch using a box with
appropriate receptacle and a double pole toggle switch. I have the kit
to repair the L-4B switch, but expect I'll never need it since I leave
the power turned on all the time and power the amp on with the external
on/off switch.

73

Stan
KM4HQE