[Amps] Phase and amplitude of 2 tube amplifiers

hzp_electronics at juno.com hzp_electronics at juno.com
Thu Oct 13 12:58:25 EDT 2022

Conrad,
The 90 deg angle of the two dipole elements is  necessary to excite the 2 orthogonal polarities.  For the radiation to be circular, the signals in these dipoles must differ in phase by 90 deg.  To do this you can feed both amps in phase, and then insert a 90 deg shift (1/4 wavelength) in the feedline to one of the dipoles.

Just keep the elements orthogonal and the feed phase differing by 90 deg.
     73
.... Bill K3HZP