[antennaware] Open wire for elements

Garry & Yelena ni6t@best.com
Sat, 04 Jul 1998 16:15:53 -0700

I would not use regular windowline for the suspended element. The wire
is copperclad steel, but not very large--#18? A 160m dipole is long and
heavy, and your multiple dipole will have a huge suspended weight, even
though steel is lighter than copper..

There is a beefier version of that line--stranded and larger---available
from the wire supply houses.

Garry, NI6T

--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
160 meters: not a band, but an obsession