[Antennaware] Buried Vertical Yagi

Joao Alexandre Perotto - IBAMA Joao.Perotto at ibama.gov.br
Fri Dec 26 18:45:32 EST 2003

Hi
I´m member of PT2CM Boy Scout Ham Radio Team, and we´re improving our station
and atennas.
Last month we discussed about to have a big yagi for 80m, and after hours of
discussion, we decided to to build one yagi, vertical polarized,
at ground level, and with the half elements buried. It means one fixed yagi,
but with 4 of them, almost all beams avaiable, at low cust.
After hours of searches on the web, and nothing found, I decided to ask where
to find this information, and if someone know about some experience like that.
Many thaks for your help
Happy Hollydays
73 de Alex Perotto
PT2BAT - PT2CM Team Leader