[Antennaware] Buried Vertical Yagi

i4jmy at iol.it i4jmy at iol.it
Sat Dec 27 18:49:41 EST 2003

Such an antenna is not practical because of its inherent narrow band, and because more than one complete system is required to cover the different headings, not counting the problems with match beeing its impedance one half the standard yagi.
In my opinion a much better idea is a classical phased square array of verticals. Its gain is similar to a 3 element yagi of your type but covers the whole 80m band, and headings, with only 4 elements.

73 & HNY

Mauri, I4JMY