[Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software

Guy Olinger, K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 20 16:24:16 EST 2005

Hi, Ian,

A license is not necessarily transferable. The versions I have of
Brian's stuff are not transferable. They are the commercial (pro)
versions, licensed I might add at commercial prices.

The reason why Brian has ceased to deal with ham operators is because
of copyright violations.

In particular, hams making copies and giving them to other hams. I've
seen copies put up in download areas of web sites. In the past I was
asked to make a copy, and the other person became angry because I
wouldn't.

I have found Brian's stuff to be very useful. It really is too bad,
but can't say I blame Brian, given what's happened to him.

Regards,

Guy.