[Antennaware] wtd YO7 [yo7pro] and AO optimiser software

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Dec 20 17:03:31 EST 2005

You might want to take a look at the optimizer capabilities of 4NEC2; it's freeware, and provides a very powerful and useful Windows front-end for NEC-2.  MultiNEC also provides some excellent capabilities for running multiple cases of many variables at once, though no optimization, per se.

73, Pete N4ZR