[Antennaware] Ham III Rotor

Tim Long tlong8 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 1 23:00:03 EST 2005

What's the recommended fix for the terminal board on the bottom whose
metallic parts are all rusted?
1. replace with another screw type terminal board? and where do you get
new one?
2. hard wire a pigtail with a connector on the end?
3. replace with an 8 terminal  heavy duty Jones connector that's about
the right size?  I happened to have one in the junk box.  Mounting the
connector might be a challenge.
All ideas and thoughts are welcome.  I don't know anybody who has
rehabilitated a Ham III before.  Thanks in advance.  73, Tim, W2UI