[Antennaware] Converting 3 ele to 2 ele

Larry & Karen k0is at iowatelecom.net
Wed May 14 13:18:01 EDT 2008

John, I don't know that you would have any noticeable problem doing what you suggest. Don't see why it wouldn't work. I did a similar thing years ago with a four element 6M yagi and it continued working fine for me. I was wondering about another thing....seeing your name, I'm curious if you are from the Davenport, Iowa area. Your name sure does ring a bell with me....Larry Albrecht, K0IS, used to be WA0ODK year ago. Look forward to hearing from you.  Larry