[Antennaware] plot comparisons

David Gould dave at g3ueg.co.uk
Fri Nov 13 01:33:16 PST 2009

Thanks to all who have replied.

I must apologise for the mess I made of asking the question, looking
back I did not make myself at all clear, and congratulation to Terry
for seeing through the confusion and picking up correctly on what I
was trying to ask.

His last paragraph, below, sums up perfectly what I am trying to
achieve. It is an electronic version of printing off the two
individual plots onto clear actetate and then overlaying them
physically, in which case the gains of the outer rings will be different.

73,
Dave, G3UEG