[Antennaware] plot comparisons

K9AY k9ay at k9ay.com
Fri Nov 13 12:03:19 PST 2009

Most graphics programs let you rotate, flip and change colors.

One handy action is to show all patterns of directional arrays -- e.g. to show the four directions of a 4-square, I simply take the original plot, copy, rotate and pick another color. The final result is an at-a-glance view of all directions, with 3 dB points, overlap, null locations, etc. easy to identify.

Whenever there is symmetry, It's usually easier to do this graphically than to re-do the EZNEC file.

Garry
K9AY