[Antennaware] plot comparisons

Terry Conboy n6ry at arrl.net
Fri Nov 13 10:41:17 PST 2009

I tried Gary's approach of using an external graphic program with the
simple "Paint" program that is included in Win XP.  From the 2D plot
window in EZNEC, I used Edit - Copy Plot, then pasted the plot image
into Paint.  Then I opened the second antenna file, ran FF Plot and
repeated Edit - Copy Plot and pasted the second image directly on top of
the first plot in Paint.  If you uncheck the Image - Draw Opaque option,
you will see the two plots overlaid on each other with the same max
relative gain.  If you want, you can then do File - Save As in your
choice of graphic format.  (A .gif works pretty well for line plots like
this.)

73, Terry N6RY