[Antennaware] model sources

Guy Olinger K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Tue Mar 2 09:46:04 PST 2010

If you have a single feed point, I or V is immaterial. SI or SV is
used put a feedpoint at a wire junction, as in a Vee antenna. Mark the
two connected points as SI or SV.

When you have more than two feedpoints in a model you now have to
decide whether you will drive them with forced voltage (two feedlines
connected in parallel) or forced current (various devices) and set
their phases. That's where the I and the V come in.   By far the most
concise discussion around on these is to be found in the EZNEC help
screens.  This is not a put-off of any kind as in RTFM, it is a
sincere recommendation to probably the very best first reference
source. And it is indexed and searchable.

73, Guy.