[Antennaware] model sources

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 10:15:03 PST 2010

Hi Guy,

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, that makes sense, often I had not made models with multiple feedpoints so I didn't notice a difference between I/V.  In many cases I was using SI/SV at non wire junctions, but that didn't seem to make a difference either.   I do see a difference when switching between I/SI and V/SV at a wire junction.

I won't take your rtfm as a blow off, although i did read the manual some years ago.  I have either forgetten what I knew, or didn't think I understood it enough.   I'll check again and see if it makes sense.   When you say "two feedlines connected in parallel, do you mean for example a slitter which acts as a phasing array?"

thanks,

Paul