[Antennaware] model sources

Paul Decker kg7hf at comcast.net
Wed Mar 3 04:49:13 PST 2010

hi guys,

Last night I was able to do some searching in the eznec help.   It did indeed answer a couple of my questions, i.e. using voltage or current sources interchangeably on single feedpoint antennas makes no difference, I suppose this is why I had never noticed a difference along with the fact I never really changed the I/V setting.    The help also said for phased arrays, I should use two current sources, which is good because when I use voltage sources the model doesn't behave as I had thought it would.

Paul Decker (KG7HF)