[Antennaware] model sources

Guy Olinger K2AV olinger at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 3 09:55:46 PST 2010

You must then remember that to get the results, you have to something
specific to FORCE the desired current ratio and relative phase used in
the model.  V sources may not deliver the results for a given array,
but if you can design the array to work with V feeds, you have less
work to get it working.

73, Guy.