[Antennaware] EZNEC Element Correction Factors

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 21 20:30:32 EST 2014

Hi Charlie, thanks for that information.  Funny you should mention,
someplace I still have all my old 5-1/4" YO, and MN, and WO etc diskettes.

Since the time I posted my questions I have been looking around on the net
and am now more confused than ever.  It seems the elements should get longer
if passed through the boom if they are insulated.  I have no idea why the
one 2M9 model I have shows elements slightly shorter than those in the M2
manual.  Maybe someone will come to my rescue here.  73
Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....