[Antennaware] HF Colinear Dipoles

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Sun Aug 25 17:19:40 EDT 2019

Hi Karin. I am no expert but I will try to help out any way I can. I did
some modeling and then constructed a pair for HF and they really worked
well. I documented the setup in one of the ARRL Antenna Compendiums,
don't remember which issue but I can find the PDF if you like. 73

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....