[Antennaware] EZNEC how to model a 4:1 balun

David Gould dave at g3ueg.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 18:12:01 EDT 2024

Jay,

Thanks again for the elaboration.  I have now got the impedances from
the SWR plot.  I was just changing the Zo from 50 to 200 and the data
was not changing, but clicking on the plot again results in the data
being changed to 200 ohms.

I have now got what I want so many thanks for your help.  What I am
trying to do is a bit weird but I have my reasons!

73,

Dave  G3UEG