[CCF] Re: W6UM sponsors SCA trophy for CQWW CW

jukka.klemola@nokia.com jukka.klemola@nokia.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:59:31 +0300

Jan,
As we have discussed this, I am sorry for being this much east.

You should be able to get advantage for being more in the west.

Even a 24h contesting is a tiresom effort and finding
motivation to RUN through it is not often easy to find.

Good luck also this time, I hope you are participating.

73,
jukka