[CCF] Re: W6UM sponsors SCA trophy for CQWW CW

Jan.E.Holm@telia.se Jan.E.Holm@telia.se
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 07:45:30 +0200

      Good thing ofcourse but I guess if itīs for nr 1 Scandinavian slot
      a OH0 will win all the time. Not that I object to it but that will
      happen. A long time ago I did win Scandinavia in SAC CW but
      no OH0 was operating and no big Finns took part either.
      Gee, itīs a bitch haming in Sweden!

      73, Jim SM2EKM

      PS: Remember working W6UA lotīs back in the seventies.