[CCF] [ The Daily DX ] A61AJ - now has a new QSL route. (fwd)

toni lindén oh2jte@luukku.com
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 20:04:17 +0300

Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:21:29 +0000
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
To: "THE DAILY DX - send to group (newsletter)"
<dailydx@wdn.com>, "The Weekly DX (entire group)" <weekly@wdn.com>,
QSL Reflector <dx-qsl@qth.net>, DX List <dx-list@egroups.com>, "DX
News - (NJDXA)" <dx-news@pro-usa.net>, DX QTH <dx@qth.net>, CQ
Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [ The Daily DX ] A61AJ - now has a new QSL route.

Due to a lack of time with my family and business I must step down as
QSL manager for Ali, A61AJ.  Joe Veras, N4QB, will now be handling the
QSLing chores.  He will have all logs for all QSOs made by A61AJ.
Effective today all QSL requests need to go to N4QB.  If you have
already sent your request to W3UR they will be answered by me.  Direct
QSLs will go out this month.  Bureau cards will go out by the end of
the
year.  Any requests sent to W3UR after today will be forwarded to
N4QB.
The A61AJ Contest team will be very QRV over the next 3 months.
Please
help spread the word to your friends, clubs, news letters and
magazines
of this change.

N4QB - Joe Veras, P.O. Box 1041, Birmingham, AL 35201, USA

Thanks,
73 Bernie, W3UR

--
Bernie McClenny, W3UR
Editor of - The Daily DX - The Weekly DX - How's DX

http://www.dailydx.com

Distributed by WDN - http://www.wdn.com
Copyright 1998 to date, The DailyDX

Oma sähköposti aina käytössä! http://luukku.com