[CCF] ARRL DX CW OH4A (OH6QU) SOSB/20 HP

Jari.T.Koski@fi.abb.com Jari.T.Koski@fi.abb.com
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:45:30 +0200

ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OH4A
Operator(s): OH6QU
Station: OH4A

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Nr. Salo
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   1709     59
   15:
   10:
----------------------
Total:   1709     59  =  302,139

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The conditions were great, maybe even too good in that sense that there were
less stations on 20m as 10m and 15m bands were wide open to NA so late in the
nite!

The worst moment of the contest: I could not stop VY1JA for a QSO and a new
multiplier as he was doing S&P. After that I spent far too much time in trying
to find him again. Eventually, I did not manage to get YT (and some other
Canadian provinces/territories) at all!

Thanks to everyone who worked OH4A!

Equipments:
Kenwood TS-940S
Commander HF-2500/kW
6 x 4 el monoband yagis in two fully rotatable towers; 4 over 4 over 4 on 42m
(140') tower and 4 over 4 over 4 on 45m (150') tower

73 and cuagn,
Jari OH6QU