[CCF] JIDX_OH8VJ

pentti.jutila at nokia.com pentti.jutila at nokia.com
Mon Apr 14 08:55:25 EDT 2003

2003 Japan International DX Contest<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Prefecture

Zone  15

Mode       CW

CALL USED __OH8VJ___

CALL OF OPERATOR IF DIFFERENT FROM CALL USED_________________________

**** CHOOSE ONLY ONE! ****

   3-1.Single Operator

        High Power

       Single Band 15mb

BAND      QSOs               Points               Multipliers

15            77               77               33

77            X               33 =               2541

points                     multipliers                        score

Nice condx. I spend couple hours to monitor 15m and picked up those 77 qsos and 33 multis!

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for

Amateur Radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the best

of my knowledge. "

Pentti Jutila, OH8VJ

Honkolantie 181

FIN-44160 Huutomaki