[CCF] SAC 2003 explanation trophy

jukka.klemola at nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Tue Apr 13 15:30:34 EDT 2004

Zero Racio Club proudly presents the

SAC 2003 EXPLANATION TROPHY

The entrants will be scored by Zero Radio Club
on the following criteria:

Positiviness
Self irony
Forward mindset

The trophy is a circulation trophy and will be one year at the winner's location.

The trophy has been given once, year 1999 the trophy went to OH0MPO (opOH3BU)
with this explanation:
I should not have won the 10m. I had poorer radio, worse amplifier, poorer antenna
and I am poorer operator than the runner-up.
Secondly, I will not invest again to an expedition over 5 FIM per QSO.
It should be 5 QSO per invested FIM and I will sure do something about it.

73,
Jukka OH6LI
Chairman, Zero Radio Club