[CCF] Received SAC-logs - PLEASE HELP!

jukka.klemola at nokia.com jukka.klemola at nokia.com
Wed Oct 6 03:13:09 EDT 2004

Hello,

Excactly like how I did last year !

Thank you for volunteering, Jan.

I hope the computer problems will not repeat.
The audience surely understands this and will re-submit
their logs if they are not on the list below.

73,
Jukka OH6LI

Received CW-logs via e-mail on October 5, 2004 (20:53 UTC)

OH1MM, OH2BSI, OH2BSQ, OH2CI, OH2CV,
OH2KM, OH2KW, OH2LU, OH2RA, OH2U,
OH2VZ, OH3JR, OH3UU, OH3VX, OH3WS,
OH3WW, OH4MDY, OH4RH, OH5NE, OH5UFO,
OH5YU, OH5Z, OH6DH, OH6GDX, OH6KTD,
OH6NJ, OH6OS, OH7WW, OH8L, OH9VM,
OI1AY

Received SSB-logs via e-mail on October 5, 2004 (20:54 UTC)

OH2KW, OH2U, OH3JR, OH3UU, OH4MCV,
OH4MFA, OH4RH, OH6GDX, OH6GFI, OH8NC,
OH9W

Paper logs (by land/air-mail):

CW:
OH6NPV

SSB:
OH6RC

Logs via E-mail: sac at ssa.se
Please send your CW-log and your SSB-log in separate mails.
In the subject field: your_call - category - mode (CW or SSB)