[CCF] Logs for NRAU-Baltic Contest 2005

Rolf Moberg, OH6KXL rolf.moberg at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 31 13:46:06 EST 2005

Jan-Eric Rehn (SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R) wrote:

> Preferred log format is Cabrillo (even if the rules don't say so and
> what have been said or written earlier about the log format).

Ooops. I did it against what you are advicing.
First I converted my log to cabrillo.

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/nrau.htm

Chapter "Log-format" says: "Every QSO row should contain the following
information (preferably in this order):"

I noticed Cabrillo is not suitable. I have forgotten the reason why
Cabrillo was against the rules. I started my spreadsheet program (Open
Office) and changed order of columns to meet your requirements mentioned
in rules.

Next time I'll do it better. I hope the rules will be updated what is
concerning logs.

Rolf ,oh6kxl