[CCF] [TOEC] SAC proposals for 2007 and beyond

Teemu, SMØW teemu at sm0wka.com
Sat Sep 30 12:20:21 EDT 2006

Ilkka, (and others)

I suggest that the SAC Contest Committee consists of the contest managers in
each of the organizing countries + one person from each country. This way we
secure some sort of continuity in the committee when contest managers come
and go. The 4 persons that are not contest managers should have vital roles
in the committee like,

1. Chairman (responsibilities ex. Answering Questions via email, holding
group together and see to that work is running according to timetable.)

2. Webmaster (responsibilities ex. Keeping website updated)

3. Log check manager (responsibilities ex. Keeping log checking going,
distributing workload between the 4 contest managers (+ others)

4. Awards manager (responsibilities ex. Sending out awards, and plaques)

The contest managers help in the group with log checking and are the voice
towards the homelands, if there for one instance is a need for rule changes,
the contest mangers in each country does surveys which are later summarized
in a democratic way by the whole 8 person group.

This is Scandinavian Activity Contest, and it is only fair towards those who
work us that we get together and work as a group. Make a Team effort. This
will also strengthen bands between our countries.

We should totally get rid of what country is the organizer; They are all
organizers together but it is the Contest Committee that shall be the host
and organizer.

I'm prepared to work in a constellation looking this way.

73 de Teemu SM0W