[CCF] Mikko : SAC 2007 Results

Klimoff Timo Timo.Klimoff at te-keskus.fi
Tue Jun 3 01:21:05 EDT 2008

Is it really something extraordinary that we don't have results published in the beginning of June? Yes, this is not an ideal situation, they should be published sooner, but I think that in CCF there is not so many volunteers with extra time in hand. So I would say that it is more or less "a normal situation".

When Sweden last time organized SAC (in 2004), the results were published on the 10th of September (2005), perhaps results will be out before that ...

73, Timo OH1NOA (no relation to contest organization)
hoping to see SAC results soon also