[CCF] Where are all OH1, OH6 and OH9 ???

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 00:41:22 EDT 2008

Hello all Finnish SAC friends!

Finally, just one more night to sleep until the 50 YEARS SAC JUBILEE
PARTY!!!

I just noticed that the list for announced activities is growing and
growing...

However, where are all the OH1, OH6 and OH9???   5 x 3 = 15 extremely
important multipliers...

In order to compensate for low sunspot numbers and fewer QSOs, we really
need you as essential multipliers on all bands!

Why wait?  Register on
http://qrq.se/sac/english/sac2008-announced-operations/

Also do not forget to announce the activity for the next SSB weekend... Both
parts count, and I can assure you that my Swedish friends are not going to
be on the lazy side this anniversary contest ;)

Get ready for the BIG BATTLE and see you all tomorrow and on Sunday on ALL
bands. I will continously be ready to QSY to 10 or 15 meters in case you
feel there might be an opening in eastern direction!

Good Luck guys and may the best team win! ;)

73 de R3/SM6LRR, Mats   (RK3AWL in both SAC CW and SSB