[CCF] [TOEC] Sweden wins Scandinavian Cup !

Hannu Säilä hannu.saila at mbnet.fi
Fri Oct 2 02:49:38 PDT 2009

I do not want OH0 or OJ0 to be counted as Finland in SAC as long as OH0
is Aland Island and has a different DXCC status as Finland.
OH0 and OJ0 could be counted as the same country (ie. Aland) because OJ0
belongs to Aland.
I see SAC as a competition where Scandinavian stations and DXCC
countries are actively contesting.
The leagues (only 4 of the leagues) do arrange this happening.
73 Hannu OH3WW