[CCF] Last Minute News - SAC 2009

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 07:06:52 PDT 2009

Hello Tomi!

Yes, perfectly agree with you... This adds a new dimension to contesting...
and pumps the adrenaline higher for the second leg of SAC, for the nation in
the lead... and for the nation hunting :)

It seems that SOAB will be a real challenge in this year's SAC :)

Good luck and hope to see you on many bands as R3/SM6LRR (QRP) in CW part -
and later to feel the adrenaline as 7S2W in SOAB HP :)

R3/SM6LRR, Mats