[CCF] RE 3830 is good... BUT....

Jan-Eric Rehn jan-eric.rehn at telia.com
Mon Sep 21 09:10:07 PDT 2009

Hello Jukka,

You don't need to do anything else. You've already done what's expected from
your side. Just lay back and follow the growing Claimed Scores lists on the
SAC web site!

The error message you got when you tried to upload your log a second time
was a bug in the Robot, which should have been corrected at this time. We're
sorry for that trouble!

If you go to http://www.sactest.net/ and check the Claimed Scores, you will
find your call in the QRP class for Scandinavia:

2 OH4MFA 394 887 74 65.638

I can see that your log is containing 405 QSO with 11 dupes. That's why the
sactest website says 394 QSO:s.

A log sent via the saccw at nrrl.no e-mail address is automatically redirected
to the SAC Processing Robot and the Robot is trying to upload the log. If
there are nothing wrong with the Cabrillo log, you will get an e-mail in
return and in the text you can read: "Your contest log is accepted without
syntax errors!". That's it!

You don't need to upload your log again on the sactest site, if your log is
found in the Claimed Scores list. We already have your log.

If there are errors in the Cabrillo log and you've sent it to saccw at nrrl.no
you will get an e-mail telling you what's wrong. Then you have to correct
those errors in the log and NOW we ask you to go directly to
http://www.sactest.net/ to upload your corrected log. If there still are
errors you'll get direct messages on the web site telling you what's wrong.

If you don't manage to upload your log at all on the web site, please send
an e-mail to sacsupport at ssa.se with the log as attachment, so we can help
you. In the Subject: line include your callsign, mode (CW or SSB), and the
category you are entering, e.g., SOMBHP, SOMBLP, MOST, etc.

So - shortly:

* If you sent your log to saccw at nrrl.no and received a confirmation mail
saying your log is accepted - everything is OK. Do NOT try to upload your
log once more on the SAC web site! We already have your log.

* If you've uploaded your log directly on the SAC web site and your log is
accepted - everything is OK. Do NOT send a log to saccw at nrrl.no as well! We
already have your log.

73 de Jan, SM3CER