[CCF] EA4BQ/1 CNCW 2009 resumen

EA4BQ/1 Albuerne España hp1ww.oh0xx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 20:53:28 PDT 2009

CNCW 2009 Score Summary Sheet

Start Date : 2009-09-26

CallSign Used : EA4BQ/1

Operator(s) : EA4BQ

QTH: Albuerne, @EA1WX

Category : SINGLE-OP

Band : ALL

Power : HIGH

Mode : CW

Default Exchange : O

Name : Olli Rissanen

Address : Apartado de Correos 2

City/State/Zip :  E-28750 San Agustin de Guadalix, Madrid

Country : Spain

Software : N1MM Logger V9.9.6

        Band   QSOs     Pts   Prov. Distr.

         3,5     129        129     39     8

           7      169        169     42     8

          14       59           59    27     7

          21       28           28    20     7

          28       15           15    13     7

       Total     400        400  141   37

           Total Score : 71.200

Soapbox: Muchísimas gracias Juanjo!

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations

established for amateur radio in my country. My report is

correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be

bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

Date : 2009-09-28        Signature : Olli Rissanen, EA4BQ