[CCF] Who is organizing SAC2010?

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 06:57:38 PDT 2010

Dear Ilkka,

Yes, your question is relevant...

EDR is the only organizer of SAC 2010, following the obsolete scheme of
rotation of organizing SAC....

However, I as an individual participant of the SAC contest also has an
interest to make sure that both Scandinavians and Non-Scandinavians realize
that we have a new date for the SAC SSB leg this year...  We can not allow
later information about this change...

EDR is not living up to the expectations as regards information about the
new date - as well as regarding marketing and promotion for SAC 2010.

If EDR does not advertise SAC 2010 - who else shall do it???

R3/SM6LRR

(Maybe time we make sure to convince OZ5WQ and LA4WQ it is high time to
change conservative opinion about not changing organization scheme for SAC)
???