[CCF] The future for Scandinavian Cup in SAC Contest?

jari ojala jari.ojala at kotinet.com
Sun Nov 7 19:44:41 PST 2010

My opinion is that Cup has been all times only for OH and SM hams!

I think, hows points calculated same way as F1 and many other race.
Take every class three highest score and give first 3 points, second 2 points
and third place gives 1 points for scandinavian cup (1->5, 2->4, 3->3, 4->2, 5->1)?
Hmm, if looking past scores, it gives cup winning for OH?
That give good posibilities get high score on the Cup with single band efforts!

Jari OH8LQ
www.oh8lq.com