[CCF] OG2A CQWWCW2010

markku.a.oksanen at nokia.com markku.a.oksanen at nokia.com
Mon Nov 29 06:01:13 PST 2010

Jos vain pelkkä suunnittelu riittäisi niin olisi tullut paljonkin QSOja.
Markku

Call: OG2A

Operator(s): OH2RA

Station: OH2RA

Class: SOAB(A) HP

QTH: OH

Operating Time (hrs): 3:40

Radios: SO2R

 Band  QSOs  Zones  Countries

------------------------------

  160:   35     7       15

   80:   48     8       20

   40:   55    10       21

   20:  132     9       32

   15:   42     9       17

   10:    0     0        0

------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Had a plan for so much more but so did flu virus I met last week.

This is the best I could do. A pity because finally I am making

some sense of all the neat CW SO2R features of WT.  The scenarios

are a real nice way of programming every moment of the SO2R

QSO in different situations.

Good fun all in all. Apologies for the confusion with ESM, some

odd messages got sent!

SO2R with WINTEST and DX-doubler

Home brew antenna switching and logic.

TX coax stubs + ICE band pass filters

IC 756 PRO III, IC 756

Homebrew amplifiers

10-15-20:

4 stack of Hygain tribanders (TH6+TH7) on a 45 m tower

4 stack of 10 ele tribanders on a 50 m tower

40: two stacks 2-0-2 on 45 and 50 m towers

80: Rotatable dipole at 42 m + 3 element GP array with 6 km radials

160: 3 element vertical array, the guy wires of the 45 m tower