[CCF] [TOEC] Skimmer/Cluster in SAC?

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:22:53 PDT 2010

Hello Tomi :)

I tend to agree with you... The use of skimmers and clusters is extremely
marginal when one sits at the right side of the SAC pile ;)  I suppose that
most station had more than 95% RUN in Scandinavia.

I also would have prefered not to allow skimmers and cluster for
Non-Scandinavians, but reality shows that either we need to get better to
analyze use of skimmers and clusters - or we need to allow them for
Non-Scandinavians. In principal my participation from "the other side" was
not aiming to win, but rather to hopefully increase activity so that you
Scandinavians had a better pile, but still...

Yes, Assisted seem not to me the solution in SAC to this issue...

73 de LRR