[CCF] [TOEC] Skimmer/Cluster in SAC?

Tapani Nisula oh5bm1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 01:25:46 PDT 2010

hello,
I prefer Assisted Class also PY5EG was asking for that.

I know many casual operators in Finland who has been found it nice to
experiment with new logprograms/cluster, where you can point and click new
multipliers and your radio jumps to the frequency.

At least assisted should be for the rest of the world.

But if that makes too much classes, why not to change so that there is only
Assisted classes in SAC.

Skimmer can be denied or allowed separately.

Tapani, OH5BM