[CCF] [TOEC] Skimmer/Cluster in SAC?

Ilkka Korpela Ilkka.Korpela at Helsinki.fi
Tue Sep 21 01:34:42 PDT 2010

Quoting "Tapani Nisula" <oh5bm1 at gmail.com>:

Oh geez, if PY5EG wants assisted for non-Scandinavian
and we Scandinavians want it for them - let's cut the
discusssions right here and allow the "SAC Contest Committee"
to make a wise decision.

... or if I do a bit of thinking...

I propose an alternative: In the upcoming SAC SSB,
every Scandinavian must ask 100 non-scandinavians for their
opinion. "Do you work CW?" - Q must be included as well so
that we are not stepping on the toes of the Morse Code Fans.

If we allow Cluster for PY5EG et al., let's allow self-spotting
for OHs at least.

ilkka

Ilkka Korpela
http://www.helsinki.fi/~korpela