[CCF] SAC CW OH8X (OH6UM) SOAB HP

Luoma-aho Pasi Pasi.Luoma-aho at digia.com
Tue Sep 21 03:02:39 PDT 2010

Contest         : SAC Scandinavian Activity Contest
Callsign        : OH8X
Mode            : CW
Category        : Single Operator (SO)
Overlay         : ---
Band(s)         : All bands (AB)
Class           : High Power (HP)
Zone/State/...  :
Locator         : KP35CE
Operating time  : 23h59

 BAND   QSO DUP MLTS  POINTS   AVG
-----------------------------------
   80   302   1   48     662  2.19
   40   766  10   67    1858  2.43
   20   806   7   72    1887  2.34
   15   418   3   67     971  2.32
   10   102   0   24     212  2.08
-----------------------------------
TOTAL  2394  21  278    5590  2.34
      TOTAL SCORE : 1 554 020

Dupes are not included in QSO counts neither avg calculations

Operators       : OH6UM

Soapbox         :

First of all, many thanks to chef Veijo OH6KN for an excellent beef dinner on Thursday evening.  Once again that beef carried me easily over the whole contest weekend. :)

The first two hours of the contest could have gone better qso rate wise, but on the other hand I picked up some nice mults on 15 and 10.  Once the old diesel got going I felt like nothing could stop me. :) I think this was the first SAC CW for me with qso rate (well) above 100 qsos/hour countinuously for almost the first half of the contest.

I *LOVE* the 40m 4x4 yagi!  Getting some pretty nice DX mults on 80m from east, south and west crowned my night.  The problem with this contest was that it ended *much* too soon.  I felt ready for another 24 hours.  TNX to everyone who participated!

SAC 2010 - Go OH !

73 de Pasi OH6UM